Problems solvedWritten on February 28, 2007
It's been a while since I posted a new message on my website. But I had some hardware problems - nothing to worry about. And I had to order a new harddisk of 250 GB. I had some problems with that new harddisk too, but now all problems are finally solved.
In the meantime school did start again, and I was able to work on Stargate Domination for a little while. I finished the design almost completely, so I'll put some more preview images online in a few days. I've also started with the coding, and I've experienced that the A.I. will be the most difficult to implement.
Anyway it's a short post I know, but it's just to let you know that I'm still alive. And if I haven't that much work this weekend, I'll try to keep you a little more up to date on my work.